Remote Fraser Island Experience
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Urangan, QLD
- Product code: RFIT14
Departure - 8:00AM Return - 5:00PM
During whale Season : July - October (Dates subject to change depending on whale migration)
Departure - 7.30AM Return - 4.30PM
Be one of the few to see the untouched and unique side of this stunning island. This is no ordinary K'gari (Fraser Island) holiday tour; get away from the crowds and chaos, forget the rigid time tables or rushing from place to place. With Tasman Venture you can experience the hidden and remote parts of Fraser Island in a comfortable and relaxing way. You will not just see the Island, but experience the Island while walking, tube riding, snorkelling, kayaking and swimming. Our friendly and experienced staff will provide you with interesting information and show you the wildlife such as: dolphins, dingos, turtles, sea eagles, fish and many more. Let us show you our amazing backyard!
As an added bonus, during the Hervey Bay whale season, be on the look out for Humpback whales and experience the thrill of getting up close and personal with these majestic creatures as they enjoy the calm clear waters off Fraser Island. If conditions are ideal, we will offer guests the opportunity of a whale immersion with the humpback whales.
YOUR FULL DAY REMOTE FRASER ISLAND TOUR INCLUDES:
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- Nine kilometres of white sandy beaches
- Guided walks
- Free watersports
- Beach access with amphibious water craft
- Morning tea and delicious lunch (all dietary requirements catered for)
- Antipasti platter
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Small Numbers on a spacious 20m catamaran
- Courtesy transfers from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc. We are a licensed vessel.